Saturday, December 3, 2016

Blocks 8, 9 & 10

After getting so confused with small pieces, I organized and pinned pieces together. Today, I finished three more blocks and cut pieces for the next one. I will check the measurements and join four blocks for another row.



I have to keep busy right now in order to forestall the seasonal anxiety that always comes for me. Three more block patterns were released by the quilt-along group, and so I am still three blocks behind. This is becoming such a scrappy quilt and, others are being made by purchasing new fabrics such as layer cakes so all the colors and all the houses coordinate. This is my choice to be scrappy. To use what I have in my closet.

This morning's mail brought me 5 small pieces of coordinating fabrics someone wanted to pass along. It makes me laugh how fabrics keep being added to what I have. Good I suppose because it means having new fabrics to use.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment