Thursday, February 16, 2017

BOM Quilt Along

One of the quilt alongs actually gives us a pattern on the 1st and 15th of the months. This one belongs to the Holiday Scrap quilt I am doing. It is a nice way to do this one, in sections because there are so many. I do not think it is a quilt pattern I might have chosen. And of course, it is a mystery quilt. There is a lot to do in putting together the block, which of course, makes a heart. How original for February.

The other project makes use of the charms swap I just participated in...Charms & Chocolate. I found a beach towel tote that starts with the charms for the outside. Might change this before putting it together. The photo helps me 'see' it differently. The time to change would be before piecing, but if it passes the naked eye, then the next time is before it is quilted. I don't think I like the very light row to the far right in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment