Sunday, February 26, 2017

Machine Applique for ROM

Although I have cut and pressed the iron-on sticky stuff for all three blocks of the Autumn ROM for Seasons, only the tree and falling leaves block is finished.


Its a fun process & I'm not sure if these quilts are meant to be hung or used as utility quilts. All of mine are meant to be used & with these more decorated patterns like Seasons is getting to be, they still are meant to be used. If they fall apart, people will find a way to either use them or give them to a thrift store for someone else.

Meanwhile, I am listening to audiobooks as a way to continue study in my class. AND I've made appointments for all my doctor and dentist visits, had the oil changed on the car and run errands all over town. I have to do this every once in awhile to catch up with mundane tasks. I did order a new fridge, and some fabric, all of which comes on Wed. along with my monthly visit from a house cleaner. Whew! My quilting is slow for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment