Monday, November 28, 2016

Everyone is Playing Catch-up

I am in two of those BOM's; one is a Row of the Month and the other is a Row of the Week, for crying out loud! As much as I love both of them, I started feeling a little bit of pressure, so was glad when the facilitators said they were taking time off this month. I got one set of lights hung on three windows in my front. I string them together and put them on a timer. I watered plants, pulled off dead leaves and made soup. The other three strands are lying on the futon waiting. Busy morning. 

My last quilt is 3/4 finished for the binding and could ship out on Tuesday. Its raining and blowing outside but not leaking on that studio window frame. It looks cold out and so being under a quilt feels cozy.

It is so nice to take time off from quilting because my next project is to make some non-bake dolce (sweets) to send to family. Nice not to be conflicted. I'll get this one off and then turn to what needs doing in the house and gardens for awhile.

I have my plan for 2017, agreed with myself not to make more things for gifts, and slowed down with the exchanges on Swap-Bot. I feel really good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment