Thursday, March 6, 2014

Le Challenge: Order

I am still working on the project for ORDER. It is due on the 15th. Its never been easy for me to do things for myself, to buy things just for me, so this is a challenge on many levels.

I really need a larger tote bag to haul quilts around. Need? Well, maybe to be exact, I want it.


 With all the scraps cut here, the box most overflowing is the one with 2.5" strips. Order starts where there is the most chaos. I decided to join the strips to make the sizes required for the bag which are 12.5 x 15.5" for the sides, 12.5 x 18.5" for the bottom, 15.5 x 18.5" for the front and back. Who says it has to be a single cut of fabric?


It didn't matter to me about colors nor about direction the pieces are going to end up laying. My goals are to create order by making the bag and to have order by using it.

In my lifetime, I've never been a fashion-esta, so its not meant to match my blue jeans. I didn't try to pull out any sort of colorway. It is what it is.

And also, I had an interesting twist to the new camera operations. The box and instructional booklet both say it is compatible with my IMac. However the DVD says its not and it will not download the set up. Do they KNOW I am mechanically challenged?  Stuff like this interrupts my quilting days! Service tech is helping with a link from their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment