Monday, December 28, 2015

Its a FIT!

Well, okay, this time the work I did fit with the measurement I need as a Valentine / Spring wallhanging. 24" square will hang on the hardware. I need to make two of them this size for my Sons and want to ship them off next week.

Not sure I like working with the smaller 3.5" squares, but it is as nice as the larger one with 5" squares. Both will have sleeves in back for hanging, and muslin so that they can also lay flat on a table or across a love seat sofa.

I've chosen to work with the energy of BE THE LOVE YOU SEEK and decided to make the larger 5" pattern in various holiday and color themes. These mini quilts will go to some of the folks who commented on Facebook when I posed the questions of: 1. What is your favorite holiday; 2. What are your favorite colors; 3. Are you open to receive something I quilt either a mug rug, a table topper or candle mat, or a quilt. 

The ones I am making now need to go out as gifts and the rest of the things I do make this year will be shipped towards the end of the year, no matter which holiday they express.

No comments:

Post a Comment