Sunday, December 13, 2015

Multi-tasking

I fell behind on the BOM and worked to play catchup. Some days it seems that I can barely keep my nose above water, and then I realize that running water is musical and changes all it touches if it just keeps flowing. I remember walking in Pipestone National Park some years ago in Winter. The ground was hard crusted snow. As I came up to a bridge, the river under it seemed frozen, yet there was this loud, loud roar that I soon realized was the sound beneath the ice.


This block is called Courthouse Steps and is similar to the Log Cabin pattern. I worked on another block but am not quite finished with it and am setting it aside for tomorrow to complete. As I was working on them, it suddenly occurred to me that I might be phasing out of the habit I've had all my life of multi-tasking. I am not sure that my lifestyle NEEDS the hard-driving fast pace any more. Its all about the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment