Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Baby Quilt Finish

There is little more valuable to me than peace of mind. Undeniably there are many things to ruin that peace, and it is a gift to realize that most of the time there is little we can do to bring about peace in situations except change our attitudes.

I finished the binding on the baby quilt so its finished. Threads need clipping and then it can be stashed with other finishes and wait til it is needed. I am glad I bought those two panels and glad I found the pattern to make them...books to quilts.

The back is scrapped too and you can see where it is pieced. I did the best I could in matching it and the average person won't see the seams. Batting is a thin poly so its a comfortable quilt for laying around indoors.


Here is the back to the bird quilt, pieced & ready for quilting. I decided to use the royal blue yarn here and tie it rather than machine quilt it. I think it will turn out better. Then it is ready for the binding which will go on first by machine and finish by rolling and hand stitching. How easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment