Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Binding Halfway

I felt like I was flying on the binding, only to discover a seam that was coming loose. That meant, I ripped off the machine stitching and need to catch that seam again. Before I go on with it, I need to re-examine both sides. I thought I did earlier but hey...these eyes.

Of course, just saying two words brought a 1969 song to mind by the Guess Who. This is what young men looked like in the later 60's, & none of them appealed to me then or now.

"...These eyes watched you bring my world to an end..."

Well, I may be a bit dramatic over a seam in need of re-doing, but its how I feel right now. Luckily there is plenty of time to make the correction and finish the other half of the binding before the weekend when I want to ship it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment