Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Secret Santa

I was added to the list, one that I could decline and decided to join. It was a small group of people. The person I got listed favorite color as blue and favorite hobby as horses.

I was happy to make a mug rug and pleased that my skills could handle a small mini quilt during this time of year. I plan to shop at Lassens in the big city on Friday and will pick up some no-nut cookies to go along with the mug rug. I love this silhouette and made it earlier as another gift. It really is charming for anyone who loves horses. 

Gifts this year are almost done. I need to buy an art book for the youngest grrrlie-grrl and bake some cookies. And tomorrow, I work on my cards. I plan to hold off sending them so recipients don't feel like they have to send one in return.

Why do we do that, I wonder? It really is ok to receive without giving back to the same person.


No comments:

Post a Comment