Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Advent Calendars

The first of two Grinch Advent Calendars are almost done. I am going to Home Depot today to buy dowels for both of them and will make the sleeves and they will be done.

I found a tutorial on You Tube for quilting parallel lines and discovered I have some of the machine tools to make it happen. Of course the person in the tut has a different machine and her tools are a bit more than the simple ones that came with my Brother, but will work. I want to watch it again just to make sure I know what I am doing.  I was impressed with how many different options there are and want to give it a go on my next projects. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM4RyWMXBK4

The MN WILD quilt is the last of the quilts I am doing for this season, though there are many more to come. Keeping with the Grinch theme and using up some of that fabric, I plan to make two throw pillows and have at least 6 mug rugs planned. These projects should go quickly and be ready to ship out in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment