Thursday, July 6, 2017

Trimming Blocks for the D4-P

I really thought I was going to put this Disappearing 4-Patch quilt away & work on the Blue & White Log Cabin. I wish I could get my heart's hands off the steering wheel some days. Wishing, dreaming. Reality is that I am the driver driving myself. I am not ready to let go of the ride.


There are 50 blocks finished and 49 of them will go into the quilt top. Seven across & seven down. Colors are more striking than the pic shows. That tone-on-tone green is really lovely and all the FQ's coordinate. Layout is next.

I AM honestly setting this aside for now. I want to finish the Blue & White Log Cabin, shipping it and the Cat Quilt off to my Son's home for his family by mid-July. This quilt also goes there but for an October 1 birthday. It will be the last quilt I finish in 2017. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment