Tuesday, November 20, 2018

As A Tester

As a tester, I am 'sworn' to secrecy about the steps to this Mystery BOM called By the Numbers. I can write about it, but cannot show photos. I've been working on it for several days now. Last week, I bought fabric, and this week, completed the first two steps. Its taken a bit of time to do. My version is a 'throw' so its made of 2.5" squares. Each size depends upon the size of those squares.

We were to get six different fabrics, which included the background as one, a focus, and then two shades of two more coordinating colors. I bought mine at one of the local fabric stores that has a sale wall. 

Funny, I thought that this was a different Mystery BOM, and pulled out fabric from my stash for that one. It starts in 2019, as the one I am testing does as well. 

I did catch up on the other blocks, and tomorrow, another one is released for the holiday quilt. I have yet to return to the yellow BOM I am making as a graduation gift. And that comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment