- Single thread the needle with about 18 inches of thread. (If you use more it may get tangled.)
- Fold the binding so that it covers the machine stitching line. I use Clover Wonder clips.
- Pull needle & thread through. The only stitches that will be visible are tiny "bites" into the backing.
- When you reach the corner, fold the binding so it forms a crisp miter.
- You can then whip stitch the binding at the corner, or just continue hand stitching the binding.
Right now, I am hand sewing binding on the Weekend Tote, smaller projects and the Disappearing 4-Patch Quilt, so its quiet work. Nothing is finished, & everything is waiting on photos. I have 60 of the Clover Wonder Clips. Smallest packs are 10 each and I may buy another pack just to extend what I can do in one sitting.