I love how it looks, and then when I looked, I realized something was wrong. Or different. Yet again, it was me reading the darned pattern. The appliqued pieces were reversed. I copied the pattern for them on the iron-on stuff in reverse. I had compensated for the error by adding a tall flower, and centering the door.
No one is going to notice. This is a quilt for my GoddessDaughter/Niece and she will love it. However, it is almost September and I barely got this block done 'in time'.
The first month of this quilt-along had us cut all the fabric pieces. I used scraps from my stash. It will be 63" x 73" and I plan to make a back from the scraps too. I plan to read the pattern and see if I can make the next house block turn out the way it was designed.