Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Shopping for St. Nick's

Its been a long time since I started the tradition of buying myself a gift for the feast of St. Nicholas. Today was no exception. I needed green fabric to finish up 2017's #1 UFO, and went into Debbie's Fabrics here in town.


Actually on my list was another bottle of Best Press. Then I found THIS scent and the sale was mine! I am not quite out of the other, and won't start cutting and pressing until next month. But this scent is thrilling for me because both Frankincense & Myrrh are quite healing aromas. 


I spent the rest of the early afternoon cleaning the studio and now my desk is left. The most recent FAERIE MAGAZINE came too with 'Naughty & Nice' as its issue theme. I may settle in and read for awhile. The stories and photos are always amazing, but this issue is thrilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment