Thursday, October 11, 2018

Merry & Bright BOM

This one is our favorite candy. I selected the Honey Nugent with dried fruit and sliced almonds. Its actually imported from Italy and comes wrapped in a foil paper and then sits in a small box. I love these and haven't had them for years. I've seen them at that Cost Plus Market in Bakersfield and may buy a few this year.

The squares are only 9" and I've been joining them to the setting blocks as they get made. Some of this one has holiday fabric, but the center beiges are regular. I am liking how it is turning out but it will not be finished in time to give as a gift for this holiday.

For as much as I use, there is still so much in the stash. I think I will attempt to use up more of the larger pieces for the back when it does get finished.

Yesterday, I spent time working on my scrapbook. Once again, I sorted photos into sections and threw a handful of them away. I made a list of headers, text or stories for some of the pages and will do that on the computer. I doubt I will get back to that project once my company comes. Meanwhile I keep quilting as I can. Everything is really finished that 'needs' to go out this year, so there is no pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment