Friday, March 29, 2019

Commitment

I was wholly committed to quilting and blogging about it as a spiritual practice..

This IPad was meant to be a tool. I still had the desktop. I still had an old camera.

The IPad takes amazing photos, but I struggle to put them where I want them. I can’t get this tool to work.

I  made a mini quilt for a swap and still can’t upload it other than here.

When I think of my spirituality, it is mighty lost, unusable, frustrating. I’ve been feeling icky, tired from not eating right. Just like the blog.

There are 2 quilts in process; one for a grad gift and one for a birthday. What I see is such self-deprivation. All my skills are waning so rather than make something less than perfect, I make nothing. I will keep trying to do my best, even though it takes me a month to do what I used to do in a day.

Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment