Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Moving Along

Finally figured out the picture thing. I took the grad quilt in to be long armed. This morning, I prepared some envies for a swap and then organized bins.  AGAIN.

I pulled fabrics out for the block swap. It’s a small group and they decided to vote for the main color of the block for a year.  While colors are not true in the photo they have orange in them. Orange is the color. Others can be used, yet it should look orange.

I was not sure about an orange quilt and remember that it is the color for Luekemia research. And as I will donate it at the end of the year, it will be perfect.

This block look similar to the pic from yesterday, but it is far from it. This one is patterned after a Log Cabin pattern. Done.

Many BOM blocks wait for my attention so I will get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment