Sunday, April 7, 2019

Something Squared BOM

Turning my attention to other projects, I caught up on one of them. This is evidently January to April.

The last block is reconstructed. The original block is patterned after a signal used by Nazi Germany. While I understand it’s origin, I also know that current political climate make some people uncomfortable.

The blocks need pressing and trimming to size.  Later.

I am as far behind on other projects, so will do my best to catch up. I need more rest these days and am behind on most everything.

I pulled out another small BOM bin, and did more of a check list for where I am, arranging printed patterns. My list needs 2 more patterns, and 4 are printed. I’m not sure if I started work on these so will check that part next. One step at a time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment