Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Catching up, Slowly

Justin loved the Grinch quilt.

I’ve lost so much energy to this stomach issue, that I’ve had to really pace myself.. My hands shak too so it’s hard to hand sew. I am reminded of a conversation with my Gramma Lizzy who told me she couldn’t thread needles any more. Mine is Essential Tremor and vision. I really don’t know what her health issue was. My Aunt Helen still embroiders and she is 93 or 94 now.

Then, I just continued with the BOM quilts I am behind on.

I am still working on the blocks. We are to have a month on them, so working on them the way I feel is hard. I used to need a day to do a block, and now it takes so much more time. I see how it’s about the pacing.

Admittedly, fear sets in that I won’t get things done. Some days I feel so bad, it must be what dying feels like. The pain is real. My Gastroparesis Doctor is still running diagnostic tests.



Because of the fracture/injured muscles, I backed out of my swaps til I am caught up and feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment