Thursday, July 26, 2018

Quilting Done

It took a couple of long days to channel quilt this one. Its rolled up and in the closet, waiting to be trimmed and the binding added. What was most important to me was freeing the basting pins. It is my hope to get two more basted at the clubhouse on Friday.

It seems like I am flying through quilts, however, in truth, I am merely finishing projects that were almost finished before I took them out of the closet to work on them. This one is YEARS old. There is a bin next to it with a sign saying "Finished...Bird Quilts". Also projects finished years ago and waiting until the Grands are old enough to stay put long enough not to lose them when they move.

This particular one is meant for the oldest of the Grandgrrls. I texted her to make sure she wanted it, or if I should save it for her or give it to someone else. She wants it now. Giggles. 

My spirit work is all about finishing what is in front of me rather than starting new projects. Its hard not to do something new even with this intention, and I am ok with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment