Thursday, December 20, 2018

Testing By The Numbers

I am at Month #6, with #7 coming along.

Testing is a lot. We are hoping to get done with each of the months before the BOM starts in January. As a tester, we are invited to give suggestions, tips, make corrections and other comments. I've given more than a few and the organizers will take what works and leave the rest. Its a very interesting experience in quilting as it uses squares.

I am keeping track of the blocks by pinning the instructions to each one. We are sworn to secrecy so while I cannot post any of the blocks, I could post tracking.

Even this was a suggestion that might come as a teaching tip. I am free to say that I need to be extremely organized as I quilt. I have been trying to stay organized for years. Its all about retrieving. A piece of fabric gets lost like a piece of paper.

I went into the closet this afternoon to ensure that the more recent projects were labeled. Only one needed a note. One box needed a note. Not bad. I appreciated my attention to this particular detail and how I am handling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment