Friday, January 4, 2019

Dragging my Feet

I cut all squares for the tester quilt, pinned and am ready to piece. Early this morning, I finely chopped coconut and toasted it, and also grated lime peel for that cookie. Then I chopped apricots for biscotti. Two cookie preps for baking. I want to ship half of each to my dear friend in Minnesota for her bday.

I went back into the Facebook archives to find the list of people who asked for quilts, and made a hard copy list. I might be a little obsessive about them, yet, everything on the list here is exactly true for me. Guess I am not the only one. I have a notebook my Cousin sent me that she had. Its Italian made and has a softened hard cover and that ribbon-type of bookmark. I use it almost every day and it holds lists and notes and scratches, clips, add-in pages, ripped pages. Definitely a good gift. Thanks again, PK.

Well, nothing will get done if I don't get up and do it. So on with my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment