Monday, January 7, 2019

Working Day

I am writing this from my IPad and am still learning.

Its funny how much time I’ve been spending piecing, pinning, pressing, selecting fabrics. I pulled fabrics out to cut Fat Quarters for a Valentine swap, pressed them and got them ready to mail. I did kitchen things, Cat things. Worked on those ongoing projects. Then I drove to the grocery store for creamer and picked up a prescription at the pharmacy. 

Nothing to show. By 3:30, I knew I needed to stop and did. I found myself waving off a confusing project, and knew it was better to start again tomorrow. I turned on You Tube and watched documentaries. I learn a lot, relax my body and enhance my curiosity.

I learned that Prince Phillip would have been King of Greece, yet married the soon to be Queen of England. His Mother, Princess Alice, was a radical royal much like Diana decades later. Her good works were simply unacceptable to the royals. Interesting story. In another documentary, I learned more about Fascism. I am still thinking. As I said, I learned.

I also listened to an audiobook from the Crime genre. This one also takes place in LA.

Yes, there was quilting. 

And now, I am climbing under that weighted blanket to sleep the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment