Monday, February 11, 2019

Grad Quilt


Snowed here. Mail brought fabric for the Snowflake quilt I want to make for myself and a purple, plus fabrics for borders on a low contrast quilt. Roads were closed as were most businesses in town. It’s sunny but very cold today. Snow hasn’t melted, but I don’t feel like getting out in it. No gear. We’ve had a drought for awhile and I gave it all away.

I had help reading a pattern and cutting pieces for the next step. Once all the steps are cut and pieced, the finish should be easy. I think this part is the fourth step or month. The pattern maker didn’t present the best directions, but the end product is lovely. I’ve had a hard time working on it because of all the confusion. I did have help reading it.

Also, I joined a mini quilt swap. So many fabrics, this will be fun. Partners are assigned March 1.

As for photos. As soon as the blocks start going together, I will. Now the look like scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment