Friday, February 15, 2019

It’s the Process

I worked on a comfort quilt today. And I played around with my IPad photos to get them on the blog. Of course my day was safe inside until I had to get out in it, going for an annual appointment and grabbing a few groceries.

I joined a group that swaps fabric. From what I see, there are at least 2 monthly swaps. Each has a specific theme and a specific cut of fabric. Participants are grouped and send the cuts to each. I signed up for a FQ or fat quarter/farm themed group. My group will have 5 participants and we send 2 different FQs to each, which means having 2 yards of fabric to work with. I have some fabric for a quilt that getting 8 small pieces might get me started. I’ll try the group out and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment