Monday, September 25, 2017

Day 2 After Disneyland

TGT / Day 11
  1. Found a string of outside lights to replace burned out one
  2. Warm enough, yet cool enough to pull weeds
  3. Healing from intense weekend almost complete
I put the list of three good things up first because it helps for me to see what I am thankful for today. The pain I took on from the trip was relatively intense. I thought one day was enough, yet, age is climbing up on me and I needed today to help relieve it all. I kept doing tasks the last two days, but couldn't get back to quilting.

Resting and restful days have always been hard for me. I know I tend to stiff arm it through the pain. That worked for many decades of my life, but not so much now. 

It has also been my pattern to be in a positive state of mind while I quilt so good energy goes into them. Honestly, I am still dragging. 

After reviewing my sidebar, what I see that is next to go out is the 12 Days of Christmas swap. The 12th day is to be that pin cushion / thread keeper project, and then four potholders for 4 seasons. The 12th day project is cut & ready to piece. I just found 4 different fabrics for the seasons project, pulled out batting & need to find boarder/ binding & backing fabrics before cutting. And in between, there are 2 September BOM or quilt-along blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment