Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Pot Holder

Because the lil Twister mug rug turned out so cute, I thought I would try the larger size to make a pot holder. I found four fabrics that I could use to make one pot holder for each of the four seasons.

I couldn't make it work with the first attempt. The fabric has a lot of smaller boxes in it and suddenly everything looked wonky. It is what it is and will go in the box as a gift.

The backside is a scrap that works just fine with the binding color, so after sewing it, one of the four is done. If it serves my partner for a season, then it served my purpose in making it. I will make 3 more.

TGT / Day 12

  1. I am being more gentle with myself as a perfectionist
  2. First season of soups is cooking
  3. Chatted with 2 relatives: A Cousin & my older Son

No comments:

Post a Comment