Saturday, September 30, 2017

Mug Rugs

I decided to make a mug rug for Jane's birthday when we celebrate with them in Vegas on Sunday. I looked up resturants and found one called the Grand Lux at the Venetian. Yummy from drinks to desert & everything in between.


There was also another hexagon-shaped mug rug cut and ready to piece.

I made one with red on border and binding. I may give her the pair of them. I need to buy that teal blue thread and then sew like the wind! 


11 Days are tagged, wrapped & in the shipping box. There is no room for Day 12, and squished with Day 11 on top. Looks like it will need a larger box. I also decided I would include a gift for the 12th Day-after for LaBefana's Festa on January 6. Don't know what yet, but it has to be homemade.

Three Good Things / Day 16
  1. Naps
  2. Birthday Parties: one in Lancaster; one in Vegas (I can hardly wait)
  3. Lavender Shortbread Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment