Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

My order came from Joanns yesterday, and in it is the orange fabric with black cats I want to use for a border on the scrappy Halloween quilt. Also included were needle threaders, and a brush for cleaning the sewing machine. I started looking for items to include on the 12 Days swap and in the end of it all, bought things I want.

Three Good Things / Day 5:
  1. With all the errands I ran, the car got washed, 3 bags were given to the thrift store, and I bought myself a new hot/cold thermos 
  2. Bought & mailed a Batman Brick Headz to my Grandson for no reason other than I can
  3. On Book #11 of the Dresden Files, which I am thoroughly enjoying
Today is another one of my 'catch-up' days. I need to cut down more of the dead plant material and put it in the trash bind. There is so much of the fabric laying around. It reminds me of the toy room when the kids were little. No one else is going to swoop in and pick it up. While its true that all the planned quilt projects for 2017 are finished, I have already taken on more, like the toilet lid covers. 

It is easier to work on a project if everything else is put away. I want to move things that I have here but its not like I can just get them done and out without some thought, without some work. So onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment