Saturday, November 18, 2017

Making Winter Solstice

I haven't posted for most of the week because I was getting all the family gifts sorted and wrapped. All the planned quilting projects are shipped already, so I don't do much in this area.

I need to ship gifts out the Saturday after T-day to get to them in a timely manner so they are not part of the big push. 

There is less danger of things getting lost if they go one week early. I know my Grandkids rip open whatever I send and that their parents do not believe in delayed gratification.

Also, I plan to bake cookies and ship them out on Tuesdays all through December. I will bake a batch of however many it makes, wrapping them by a dozen to a box and alternate who gets them. Once the gifts are sent, I am less concerned about the baked goods. I do know that the best time to ship is on Tuesdays and that gets them to MN/WI before the weekend. (Usually).

No comments:

Post a Comment