Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Holi-ka

I will be gone this weekend and am taking a couple of maps as well as the printouts to my Befana book. 

The unfinished book has been sitting in the Cloud since the IMac died and honestly, for as much as I tried to get back to it, nothing worked. 

While it did print, there was no pagination nor chapter headings. I can align them when I am laying in the hotel room over the weekend. After all, there is only just so much time I want to spend in the pool and hot tub, right?

Here's the plan. I am making index cards to get a story board done with it, and need to learn a technical thing that gives the language codes so I can dictate on my IPad. And of course, I need to read the copy just printed off.

No quilting today though it was on my plan. I am working on one of the BOM's and realized that some of the small squares got assembled incorrectly. It was the pattern this time. I said to cut four 4" squares and meant five of them. I do have enough of the print to correct it. Just not today. I was able to rip three incorrectly pieced squares and next need to cut the triangles for them. Not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment