Wednesday, January 2, 2019

No blogs for most of December

Its been a busy month for me. I baked, shipped, cleaned and did it over again. Then I took a couple of trips and have more ready to go. The studio is a bit more organized and I've put away a lot, labeled to save my mind, and have a stack of BOMs and BOWs (block of the week) ready to go. Next the holiday things have to come down and get packed away. Its cold outside.
One of the great gifts I got is a weighted blanket. I started sleeping 4 hours, then 6 and today it was NINE hours and I didn't want to get out of bed, so turned over and slept another one. This is huge for me as my usual sleep was 2 hours at a time. Its only 15 pounds but is very heavy to carry, so on the bed it stays. The cover ties at each corner and middles and can be washed. All the hype about it is spot on and I highly recommend them. I have been waking refreshed each morning.

At first I thought I might make one but am glad I didn't go through the trouble. My younger Son and his partner gave me this for the holidays. She works at Bed, Bath & Beyond though I am not sure they got it there. I know they are pricey but so well worth it.

Well, I am pinning and cutting the rest of the day. Doesn't show for much, but is a task needing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment