Saturday, June 1, 2019

I Love Baseball

One of the swaps I joined was a mini quilt swap. Each month is a new theme. This month, for June, is I LOVE AMERICA.

I have a scrap of baseball fabric and made this. There is a sleeve on the back, laying quite flat so it could serve as a tabletop. I can’t think of a better theme. My entire family loves baseball.

Years ago when the Twins were in the World Series, my siblings and I got tickets for home games. We met at Brothers’s house, walked a block to the bus stop and stood in the aisle,hanging onto poles and laughing. Good memories.

I have a bit more of the fabric and may make a couple more of these as gifts.

I finished machine quilting the Log Cabin, and am clipping threads. It is trimmed for binding, and extra fabric for it. Thing is, it will need to wait til I return from my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment