Monday, June 3, 2019

Sending Mail

I sent 2 pieces of mail out for swaps. And one block from a swap came

Of course the Baseball mini went. This is the table runner, scrappy. I like the pattern and know how it works better. This is actually prettier than it photographs. The back is the same green print and while it is there, the binding is that dark purple.

I’ve never used table runners so this is new. In this house, I have a long redwood picnic table in the dining room. Table runners are perfect for it.

I also ordered the ‘deal of the day’ from MSQC because they let us order 2...they are charm packs so my plan is to use them in a lap quilt. It looked like Fall colors, and if so, then will go to one of the grandkids as a Hallows quilt. I will buy coordinating Hallows fabric for back and borders. This is an easy quilt to make. I will need six.

No comments:

Post a Comment