Friday, December 8, 2017

November House

I think our skills were supposed to expand as we did each of these houses. I fell behind on the project, and was highly committed to finishing it so it would not fall victim to being a UFO.

This is November work. I didn't add the window panes, flower centers, & door knobs. It is enough.December pattern for finishing was released last Friday, so I will keep going with this until it is a completed top. I want to use the same concept with outhouses for a quilt for my older Son. This helps me see how it can turn out, and will guide choices for fabrics.

I got out in the Western garden. I keep thinking about making the work easier because my energy and strength wane each year. I can do the work NOW and need to make some more changes. To that end, I want to move rock away from the wall so the vines can climb up. Their leaves drop and having as many rocks as was there made it hard for me to blow them away.

And then there is the FLY LADY plan. Today, I really gave the kitchen sink a major clean and got under it to wash the pipes, disposal, and walls and floor of it all. 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment