Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Another Comfort Quilt

First let me say that Round 4 of the Medallion quilt is difficult for me. I've started and failed two different times and put it away for now. I have the month of April to work on and finish this round. Not today.

Today I added the Block of the Day (BOD) to the Mood Quilt. Then I went outside and weeded 2 large buckets from the Secret Garden Path to the South of my home. 

There is something about me that likes, no loves, starting new things. Years ago, I made a commitment to finish projects and for the most part, I do that. Yet, here I have been, struggling with feeling physically, emotionally, mentally & spiritually okay this last month, needing to stay laying down to rest the pulled muscle for at least another week. I am chomping at the bit to do something. I am really whining.

Yesterday, when I went looking for Solid color FQ's for the next mystery quilt, I found a small storage container with cut fabric & a pattern that will work perfectly for a Comfort Quilt. I am on the way to getting it done.

I also found another Comfort Quilt kit I made that is cut, somewhat pieced and ready for the next step. One of the fabric cuts is misplaced which is why it went into storage. Now I need to either find the missing piece or pieces OR replace what is already in the pieced parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment