Saturday, August 3, 2019

Block #8 Something Squared

It took me all day, and the block trimmed too short. I’m not remaking it and can let stashing make up the difference.

At least with this BOM, I am caught up. Colors aren’t true in the pic. It’s a very different block. Don’t believe I’ve seen it.

I laid out more fabrics for the Solid BOM blocks. My next task is to start cutting them out...one at a time.

Getting to other tasks, I figured out how to hang a swap that came yesterday. It’s a small beach house and fits beautifully in the main bathroom.

I also worked on my current mini. It needs a darker wood grained fabric, so I ordered it online. Whatever comes will have to do. The last book (it’s a bookshelf mini) was more difficult to do. I’ve never done anything like it.

Another thing I did was to look at my Halloween fabric scraps so I could make a quilt for my Granddaughter. Thing is, there is more fabric that I didn’t have in the collection, so I left it alone for now.

I’m not sure how I feel about what I did today. There are bins all over the place. Other than this one block, nothing got finished. Tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment