Monday, August 12, 2019

Hallows Runner

It is challenging to work with 2” pieces. While the pattern called for making strips, there was enough to work with.

First of all, and as always, I needed help reading the pattern. I couldn’t find the length of the four arms. Then I realized, I needed to make those arms out of one combination. As I put the border together, I worked more with scraps. It was actually fun to assemble.

As the day went on, I worked on two other table toppers. There will be a total of three going out.

Ava’s quilt is ready for the machine. I’ll simply load a few bobbins and do a simple stitch on it. I’m not too much into that part and will go with what I know.

There is a sweet sense of accomplishment when a project is finished. I am glad for it. I was down for most of the year and while many projects were stalled. It let me see how doing smaller ones has gotten to be a better choice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment