Friday, August 16, 2019

Hallows Projects

I cut batting for 2 tablemats and the current mini quilt swap, and then cut muslin for the backs. My next project was a mug rug.

This one used a scene, which I quilted around outlines. The back used 6 squares. All that this one needs is binding. I found a black and white zebra stripe that will work. It’s cut now and needs pressing and adding to the piece. I’d like to finish all the projects here and get them out ASAP.

Looking at this pic, it makes a sweet mug rug. I might see what is left of that piece and make more up.

There are a lot of scraps that could be joined and cut. I like the black and white and could make the othe with one othe color.

Not today. Today’s work was enough.

My biggest lesson seems to be pacing myself. I used to quilt until I wilted. Not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment