Sunday, August 4, 2019

Hallows is Coming

Today was highly productive. I was able to piece the small table topper 4-patches for my friend in Texas and also put together most of the quilt top for my youngest Granddaughter.

Isn’t it bright and bold? It’s dark in the room, even with all the lamps. Of course, I didn’t want to show it without the border treatment. I am not quite sure what I am doing for it yet. It will get photographed again.

I also decided to make the same pattern a little larger for my eldest Granddaughter in the purples, teals and oranges. I need a bit mor fabric that I can pull from my stash for it. It will be gorgeous. Oh heck, they are all unique as the kids are so of course their quilts will be too.

It’s pretty essential that I get on with projects to cut the fabrics. I used quite a lot of the Hallows scraps today, and there are so many more.  A good day. Today. And I feel good about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment