Thursday, August 22, 2019

Getting Ready for Mail

A lot of what I am doing now is getting ready to mail the Hallows projects out.

Last night I finished binding on three and made a top for a table topper.

This is one pattern for a scrappy table top square. The borders of light and dark with a light binding helped change it from too dark to ok.

If I were to make another with this pattern, I might quilt it differently. It is fine and is ready to package for shipping

The purpose in doing these minis is to use up fabric.

LOL because, I had to shop for Fall fabrics to be used in a Thanksgiving swap. There will be leftovers, and as soon as my Hallows projects are out, I will get back to finishing BOMs.

This pic is of two more mug rugs, going out to a couple of friends. The mummy mug rug is ever so cute, and the one below has cemetery scenes that I plan to send to a young boy.

I got a message saying a person got her mug rug, a day before I expected it to arrive.

I need to spend the day and night working on the remainder of the holiday projects to ship tomorrow.

Also, I got a call from the power company asking to minimize use during 4-9, well sun sets during that time and I often need my lamp for hand stitching.

Ah well, on with the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment