Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Forgetting Photos

I was at the PO today when I remembered photos I didn’t take. These were the 60 degree cuts and joining to make table toppers. Sigh.

There Is one more piece to finish and send. It needs the sleeve and a small banner in the white space. Things feel more manageable. This block helped me think more practically about doing an entire quilt.

The pic doesn’t make it look squared, but it is. I had only purchased a Fat Quarter of the wood grain, and it was barely enough.

I plan to start and make the Thanksgiving Table Runner swap. Just to be ahead. There are numerous other things going, but this is next on my to-do list.

It’s not only time management, but working around energy depletion. I am not taking chances on it and creating more stress for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment