Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sept & Oct BOM

Although this isn't pressed, here is the corrected block for September.
I am not really liking my fabric choices, yet think they will balance out with the other blocks when the quilt is completed. Pressing helps with the look of it all. And this one goes in the box awaiting the remaining three blocks to finish out the year.

I did work on the October block and have part of it completed. I am being gentle with myself and getting back to quilting a little at a time. I looked at some of the links for the Rail Fence quilts to get ideas for the back. I think it will be the classic version so it doesn't detract from the top.


Three Good Things / Day 23:

  1. The Cemetery Club play at the local theater was funny and heartbreaking. Such good performances, well worth the money
  2. In the light of all the minimizing I have been trying to do, I mailed a small box of Hallows stuff to my oldest Granddaughter whose birthday is on the high holy day. She will love the banner, the apothecary jars, a DVD of PRACTICAL MAGIC, and the other small goodies
  3. I donated all the change I could find in the car when I saw a fundraiser for a local woman shot twice at the concert in the Las Vegas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment