Thursday, October 26, 2017

Washing Windows

My housekeeper worked her fingers to the bone (so to speak) yesterday and while she got all the inside tasks on the list I made, she didn't have time to do windows. So I hauled the ladder outside and washed three of them myself. What a chore!

I didn't get any quilting done yesterday either and chose to run errands instead. Weather was quite lovely here and it was so nice to be out in it.
Three Good Things / Day 40:

  1. I am amazed that I have been thinking like this for 40 days. Life is good
  2. Had a very long chat with Mother in a MN Nursing Home. She is quite content with her life there, which is surprising. The fall she had years ago was indeed life-changing for her. As it brought on dementia, it took away her aggressive / assertive personality. She is easy to talk with now, which had not been the case for me
  3. Prayer flags on the arbor are starting to show up again now that the leaves are falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment