Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Company Coming

I finished machine quilting the Log Cabin Comfort quilt and embroidered a label for it. The binding is machine stitched and clipped for hand work. I may keep it out and try to do a bit here and there while my company is visiting. However, they are my priority.

We are going to the Ocean on Thursday, Universal Studios on Friday, and hang here in town on Saturday. I printed off what I could find about Universal Studios rides as well as the shopping experience in City Walk, and the map to the Ocean that gave them some travel perspectives, pointing to the beach from this valley and also back to Vegas. They decided to drive back to Vegas sometime on Saturday so they can do more in Vegas before flying back to MN on Monday.

I did hose off the 2 outdoor recliners if they want to soak up the sun. Unfortunately Saturday forecasts clouds and only 71 degrees. The beach will be warmer and low tide in so if the grrrly-grrls want to get wet, it would be nice.

I will attempt to take some pics of where we go and what we do. Not quilting, but a joy non-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment