Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Slow Days

Today, I made a push at getting chores done, so weeded the North garden, then took the leaf blower & cleaned off the entire carport & steps. Inside, I did dishes, washed down cupboard doors, did laundry and vacuumed. I switched out Winter flowers for Spring and unpacked the Spring village.


Of course, I tried my hand at the Guest Designer block... unsuccessfully and will need to do it again. Ooops. Must follow directions to do it right. One corner is wrong, but then so is the entire block. Then I made out birthday cards and got them ready to mail.

The final thing I am doing today is a little self-care with a moment in the tub and some time listening to an audio book. I opened my class notes and decided I needed to think about the words before writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment