Sunday, March 18, 2018

Having a HouseCleaner

Hiring a person to come in for a one-day clean gave me a chance to hand sew all the binding on a quilt going out this week. Picture to follow later. I've had various people come in to help with chores over the years, and this time was no exception. 

The groin muscle strain I have is in the Adductor Brevis as indicated in this chart, and it is going to take time to heal. Pain refers down the front of my leg as well as in back on the buttock and spine. I saw my favorite Chinese Doctor, who prescribed some simple stretches after giving me a comprehensive massage. Resting is going to the be the hardest part of recovery, however, with guests coming during Spring Break, I have little options.

The housecleaner did all the floors in the great room, cleaned the entry (washer and dryer), and washed the living room window. I am able to do the simple tasks, but she did great deep cleaning of the floors to the floorboards and corners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment