Monday, March 26, 2018

Machine Quilting

My machine kept giving me error messages this morning and after trying everything in the manual to set it right, I removed the quilting foot and replaced the regular one on it.

I've never been good with mechanical things, and as a result have learned to stop what I am trying to do and go down another path with it. That being said, I stitched rows until I ran out of bobbin thread, replaced a new bobbin and shut off the machine. I have been learning not to let myself get too frustrated. Its hard enough to stay low key with activities while my groin muscle heals.

This one is a comfort quilt that I will finish shortly. Just not today. I have sorted a few projects, tried working on things to keep me resting, played phone games and read a bit. This is so very hard for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment