Monday, January 8, 2018

Still Waiting for Computer Repair

I've been working on a number of things and will post photos when I get my computer system up again. I had a flair day yesterday and spent the time resting and feel better today.

I bought Velcro and a large button to finish the Weekender Tote. It shouldn't take much more time.

The first block for the Guest Designer Sampler posted a pattern called Brasstown Star, and so I found scraps that would work and made the block. The plan is to do each block as its own color combo and put them all together as a sampler quilt. I decided to partner it with the Mood BOM also in progress. I am using 5" charms for that one and will just add borders to whichever side needs one when they are both completed at the end of the year.

The Outhouses are appliqued, with the first inner borders on for January. And so next is to get into the clubhouse to baste. There are 2 quilts in the bag and more ready to baste in a closet bin. Obviously, the machine quilting on all of them will take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment